We offer “extreme” deals on a daily basis. We define “extreme” daily deals as products where you could save at least HK$1,000 per item (typically $1,000 to $5,000 per deal) from the lowest prices found at reputable retailers in Hong Kong/China. We are a flash deal site so products may be available for 1 hour or a few days (until supplies lasts). If you are interested in purchasing our products, you may add it to your cart and proceed to the checkout. Once your order is confirmed and payment is made, rest assured your product is on its way. Delivery may take about 14 days (give or take 3 days). If it takes longer than 14 days, we will notify you. We believe the savings is well worth the wait. We ship our products via DHL, Fedex or USPS express only. All our products are shipped insured.
Please join us on Facebook to be the first to see our deals - www.facebook.com/dealnship
You may pay with VISA or MASTER CARD via Paypal's payment portal. This ensures your information is transmitted securely. We never have access or retain any credit card information on our site.
You may also pay in full via HSBC bank transfer. With payment in full, we could deliver your product to any home or office in Hong Kong with our free delivery service.
Or you may use Flexi-pay. Leave 10% deposit via HSBC bank deposit and pay the remainder 90% when you pick your purchase. With this option you may pickup and inspect the unit upon delivery.
Here's our HSBC bank information for your payments
Company Name: Deal N Ship Limited
Name of Bank: The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corp. Ltd. (HSBC)
Account Number: 817-885023-838
We concentrate on bringing you the best featured deal for that particular day. There may be more than one featured deal a day. The deal may last a few minutes to a few days. No one knows and once our deals are gone, we don’t know when it will be available again. We believe a seasoned deal shopper buys what they need quickly and without hesitation. Our goal is to provide you quality name brand products at large discounted prices.
The best way to be alerted on our deals is to join our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/dealnship
We also regularly e-mail special offers and discounts to our members. Please sign up to enjoy the best savings.
We have a business presence in the US and Hong Kong. We are a US Corporation located in Delaware and a Hong Kong Limited company. Our Hong Kong office is located in Quarry Bay.
Our Hong Kong office address is as follows: Level 5, Core F, Cyberport 3, 100 Cyberport Road. Hong Kong
As we are already offering extreme prices that you cannot get anywhere in Hong Kong, we do not give out gifts such as mouse or laptop cases. But we do provide all our customers with a socket converter for your country as some models' plug might be for US sockets. Moreover, we do reward our loyal sign up customers with coupon codes coupons.
Sign up now at www.dealnship.com/account/register