ASUS ROG G752VS-XS74K OC Edition 17-inch
-120 Hz G-SYNC Full-HD Intel Core i7-7820HK GTX1070 Copper Titanium
- Graphics Card: Latest-generation NVIDIA GTX 1070 8GB
- Display: 17.3” FHD 120Hz Refresh Rate 1920x1080 G-SYNC Display with Wideview
- RAM: 16GB RAM
- Storage: 512GB PCIe SSD
- Powerful cooling with ROG 3D Mobile Vapor Chamber, up to 6% better GPU performance
- Processor: Unlocked 7th-Gen Intel Core i7-7820HK
- Operation System: Windows 10 Pro OS
- Dimensions: 16.4 x 12.7 x 0.8 inches
- Weight: 9.5 lbs
The Overclocked Edition
The OC Edition is defined by an overclocked CPU, overclocked RAM, and Windows 10 Pro. Its 7th-generation Intel Kabylake-K Unlocked Core i7 processor can be overclocked to up to 4GHz.
The DDR4 RAM in ROG G752VS OC Edition runs at 2800MHz, 12.5% higher than stock DDR4 speeds.
Windows 10 Pro adds improvements that include enhanced encryption, Virtual Machines, and Remote Log-In. These enterprise features make G752VS OC Edition the perfect choice as both a gaming rig and workstation desktop replacement.
Overclocked. Next-Gen Performance.
The next generation of G752VS is here, now equipped with an overclock-ready unlocked 7th Generation Kaby Lake Core i7 processor and a 120Hz refresh rate panel (available on 7th-generation Core i7 and GTX 1070 model only).
With the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series graphics and overclocked 16GB DDR4 2800 MHz RAM, the ROG G752VS OC Edition has all the tools you need for gaming dominance.
G752VS OC Edition is cooled by dual copper heat pipes and the ROG 3D Vapor Chamber which enables superior overclocking and improved longevity.